Are you looking for a guide on how to program Eastlink remote to TV? You’ve come to the right place since we have everything you will ever need!
You must be having a hard time using your remote with your TV. Eastlink has a line of remotes, and it can get confusing how to do it correctly.
We’ve got you covered since we exactly have the guide you need to program them successfully with your TV.
Programming your Eastlink remote is a breeze. It’s not a complicated process, and you do not even need to enter a TV code. For most of Eastlink’s remotes, simply press and hold the Setup button, then pointing it to your TV will do the trick. It will turn off your TV when it finds the right code.
Now that you understand how to program your remote to your TV, there are a few things you need to look at before you start.
These are simple checks that you want to confirm before starting the process.
Not making sure that your remote is in tip-top shape will cause you a lot of headaches later on in the process.
Here are some of the things you need to consider when it comes to your remote:
It’s easy to overlook batteries, especially if Eastlink has provided you with new remotes.
However, it’s still worth checking since not having enough power will prevent your remote from pairing successfully with your TV.
Remotes work if they have a clear line of sight with your TV box or receiver.
Even the smallest obstructions can disrupt your remote and not allow you to program it.
3. TV and Receiver
Since the Eastlink is a universal remote and can pair with your other devices, you want to make sure it will work with your TV.
The great news is that their remotes are versatile and should work with any brand and model.
4. Software Issues
Your remotes can also suffer from software bugs and glitches. This issue can happen if it has paired with a few devices.
You want to restart your remote to quickly get rid of it and allow you to program it with your TV.
After you check these and make sure that everything is in good working condition, you can now start programming your remote.
How to Program Eastlink Remote to TV – Steps!
Before you continue, you want to know what type of Eastlink remote they provided you.
They have six different models, and each of them has a slight variation in the process. Identify your remote and check out the steps to program it.
Let’s take a look at what these remotes are capable of and how to pair them with your TV:
The Eastlink Champion remote is incredibly easy to use that works well with your TV, cable box, and other entertainment devices.
Since it has multiple functions, you will need to select the device you want to pair it with.
The upside with the Champion remote is it’s capable of auto-searching for the code, so you don’t have to look for it on their website. This means that programming this remote is a point-and-shoot affair.
Here’s how to program your Eastlink Champion remote with your TV:
- Press and hold the Setup button.
- Wait for the Mode key to blink twice.
- Press the TV Mode key to pair it with your TV.
- Point the remote at your TV and press and hold the OK button.
- Wait for your TV to turn off, then release the OK button.
The Maestro Netflix remote is the control device for your Eastlink Maestro DVR equipment. It works with the receiver and DVR and pairs up nicely with your TV.
The dedicated Netflix button is an excellent addition, especially if you are a fan of the streaming service.
Here’s how to program your Maestro Netflix remote to your TV:
- Press and hold the OK and Mute buttons at the same time.
- Wait for the Power button to blink twice.
- Press the A button to start programming it to work with your TV.
- Aim the remote at your TV and press the OK button.
- Release the OK button when your TV shuts off.
Note: After your TV turns off, it means that the remote has successfully paired up with your device.
You can now use it to control your TVs settings, especially the quick-launch Netflix button.
The Eastlink Pulse remote is the model you want if you want large keys for easy reading.
It has a simpler design and should work well if you are not necessarily looking for a remote with lots of bells and whistles.
It only supports the Eastlink cable box and your TV. The Pulse remote is perfect for a more basic entertainment setup.
It comes with an auto-search feature, but programming it manually is just as easy if you have a TV from a popular brand.
Here’s how to program Eastlink’s Pulse remote:
- Press and hold the Setup button.
- Wait for the LED to blink twice.
- Point the remote at your TV and press the OK button.
- Release it as soon as your TV turns off.
Tip: As for the cable box, all of Eastlink’s remote models are pre-programmed for the cable box. You don’t need to pair it with the box, just your TV.
The TiVo model remote is built for Eastlink’s TiVo service. It does require special equipment like a dedicated TiVo DVR that can record your favourite movies and shows.
It’s a different kind of entertainment setup, perfect for those who want to record or rewatch exclusive live content that is unavailable on streaming platforms.
Here’s how to program your TiVo remote to your TV:
- Go to Set TV Power, Volume and Mute.
- Look for your TV brand and press OK.
- Press and hold the TV Pwr and TiVo buttons until the LED light stays on.
- Enter 0999 as your 4 digit code. Press Channel Up every couple of seconds.
- Press TV Pwr and turn off your TV.
Pro Tip: The codes are stored on the remote itself, and it searches for them automatically.
The Eastlink Maestro remote is a versatile device that allows you to control your entire entertainment setup.
It comes with an auto-search feature for your code, so you do not have to look for it in manuals or online.
Although the process is not as automated as other remotes, it’s still easy to set up and program.
Here’s how to program your Maestro remote:
- Press and hold the Menu and OK buttons at the same time.
- Wait for the Power button to flash, then release them.
- Enter 991. Then Press 1 to allow your remote to search for a TV code.
- Point your remote to your TV and press the Up Cursor button repeatedly.
- Wait for your TV to turn off, then press the OK button to confirm.
Note: The codes are stored in your remote, and it will search for them automatically.
When your TV turns off, the remote has found the correct code for your device.
The Atlas remote is a feature-packed remote that offers full universal control of your entertainment center.
It can control your cable box, TV, Blu-Ray and DVR players, VCRs, and even surround sound systems.
This is an excellent remote if you like to use your whole entertainment system simultaneously every time you use it.
Here’s how to program your Atlas remote to your TV:
- Press the TV key to start the setup process.
- Press and hold the Setup button until the TV key blinks twice.
- Enter 991 using the keypad of your remote.
- Point the remote at your TV press the CH Up button repeatedly.
- When your TV turns off, press and hold the Setup button to confirm when your TV turns off.
Alert: For all these Eastlink remotes, you can also use a manual process to set up where you will have to search for your TV code.
This is a process that you need to consider if you are using a TV brand that’s not as popular as the likes of Sony, Samsung, LG, and others.
Read Next: How to Fix Eastlink Guide Not Working?
Even though there are several models, all Eastlink remotes are easy to program to work with your TV. They are compatible with all major TV brands and models so getting them to work is quick and easy.
Now that you know how to program Eastlink remote to TV, you can pair any of these in no time.
If you have issues, you can always contact Eastlink for more help. Your remote may be defective or malfunctioning, and it may need replacing.