Wondering how to find Sky viewing card number? You don’t need to look any further because you’ve just found the best how-to guide on the subject.
Here you can discover the most effective methods for locating your Sky viewing card, as well as other crucial information.
When ordering a pay per view (PPV) from a third-party supplier like ITV Box Office or BoxNation, you may require your viewing card number. Third-party subscription providers like BT Sport and Premier Sports may also require it when signing up for their services.
Before we get into how to guide, let’s first take a look at some ways you can view your sky viewing card number.
There are 3 main ways in which you can view your sky viewing card number.
Let’s take a look at the different methods below:
- Remote Control – You can find your viewing card number using your remote
- Sky App – You can find your viewing card number by using the Sky app.
- Sky.com – You can use sky official website to find your viewing card number.
Some customers have been confused about seeing a 9 digit number very similar to a viewing card number at the top of their TV screen.
During live football broadcasts or athletic events, a nine-digit number may show in the corner of the screen for up to five minutes as part of Sky’s Domestic Broadcast Security measures.
This has nothing to do with your specific subscription and is generated as part of the broadcast automatically. It will have no effect on your viewing experience.
Now that we’ve taken a look at the main ways to find the number, let’s proceed with the best steps to do so.
Users may find their Sky viewing card number by navigating to the Settings menu’s System Information / System Details page.
Using your remote control, this is how to find Sky viewing card number:
Sky+ boxes or standard set-top boxes:
- Press Services on the Sky remote control.
- Select 4 System Setup from the menu with the arrow buttons
- Then press Select, or just press number 4 on the remote.
- The “System Setup” menu will now appear on the screen.
- Select 5 System Details from the menu with the arrow buttons
- Press Select, or just press number 5 on the remote.
- In a list, you’ll notice “Viewing card number.“
Boxes with Sky HD or SkyHD+:
- Press Services on the Sky remote control.
- Select the Settings tab (spanner icon) from the top menu, then hit Select.
- The menu item “Picture” will now be highlighted.
- To highlight the “System Details” tab, press the right arrow button twice.
- In a list, you’ll notice “Viewing card number.”
Your Sky viewing card number can be found when you log into Sky official website.
Whilst doing so you also have online help options should you get stuck and need assistance quickly.
This is how to find sky viewing card number online:
- Sign into Sky official website.
- Navigate to My Account.
- Scroll down to Account summary.
- From there you will be able to click into your Viewing Card Number.
Your Sky viewing card number will be there anytime you need to view it, so you can keep logging onto the Sky website to view it.
For this solution, you will need to make sure you have installed the Sky App on either your Android phone or on your Apple Device.
This is how to find sky viewing card number on app:
- Open the My Sky app on your smart device.
- Navigate to the top left corner where there is a small person shaped button.
- Select My Account.
- Locate Account summary.
- From there you will be able to see your Viewing Card Number.
Note: Should you need assistance with the My Sky app and viewing your card number, there is an app help from the customer care team to help you further.
Another solution for finding your Sky viewing card number is to locate it on the viewing card itself, which is in the main Sky box.
The viewing card is positioned in the bottom right-hand corner of the box; on some boxes, it is exposed, while on others, it is hidden beneath a plastic cover/flap that may be taken down.
If, however, you have tried all of the above solutions of finding the viewing card number, and you are still unable to locate it, please do either use Sky’s online chat platform, or you can give them a call.
This way the customer service representative will be able to guide you step by step through the solutions, or they may be able to help access your account and verbally give you the Sky Viewing Card number.
To locate the Sky Viewing Cards number, first use your sky remote control to navigate through the menu, login to Sky website to search for your account information, and you can also use the My Sky app to perform the same action.
Read Next: How to Fix Sky Q Network Proximity Error?
Now that you know how to find Sky viewing card number, before seeking outside help, we are certain that you can resolve the problem on your own.
However, contacting a professional is always a good idea because they will tell you exactly what’s wrong with your Sky viewing card and will be able to help you further if necessary.
Some customers have reported errors when using their card, so the team can also help resolve them as well.