But when it comes to cancellation, hardly any provider gives due importance to the user’s need. Their ultimate goal is not to lose customers. So, when you request for cancellation, expect some slow-paced response from them.
This trends are nothing new and will continue in future too. But as an alert user, you can make the cancellation at ease without burning your pocket much or running after the provider to cancel the service.
Let us learn all the steps in details in this easy guide to cancel NOW TV broadband.
So, let us get started!
Top Reasons for Cancellation
NOW TV promises good Internet Speed with unlimited downloads limits. Its plans are also reasonable. However, for some reason, you may need to terminate the connection.
The reasons for cancelling NOW TV broadband varies from user to user. Some of the major reasons that users point out while doing the cancellation are:
1. Increase in Plan Price. When you buy the broadband connection, the Company will provide you with the best possible rates. But it may happen that after a few days, your plan price may increase heavily. This has one of the major reasons for people leaving Now Broadband service.
2. Moving Home. Moving a broadband connection to a new home is not easy. It may happen that your new home or society may not have Now Broadband or very bad speed. In that case, it is better to terminate the service and take a new one at your new home.
3. Bad Service. The Company promise high speed with most of its broadband plans. But it may happen that the service may not be good in your home or area.
4. Found Better Deals. In this world of deals and promotions, it is possible to get a better deal from other broadband providers. You may find the deal and its performance better than NOW TV and hence ask for cancellation.
When you made up your mind for cancellation, the Company will try to lure you with offers and discounts. So, make your decision perfect and ignore them.
Let us now learn the various types of cancellation that are related to NOW TV Broadband and how to cancel them.
1. Taking New Broadband Provider
When you decide to take any Broadband and call provider other than Virgin, you need not to inform the Company. Just cancel the existing connection and take the new one.
But in case, you have shifted your connection to Virgin Media it is required to inform the company in advance. This also applies to any connections terminated under “No Contract Plan” free cancellation. In both cases, approach the company using the call or chat service and let them know the details.
Sometimes you may want to cancel the Broadband and call service only without going for other providers. This happens if you intend to go on a long vacation or have multiple connections at home.
In that case, call the support staff and explain your decision. You can also mail them to get an instant response. The company will, however, verify the data before cancelling the connection.
3. Cancellation Broadband Before Activation
Changed your mind when you applied for NOW TV Broadband? You can also cancel the Broadband connection before it goes live. Just ask the Company to terminate the connection immediately without any delay.
As per rules of the Company, you should raise a cancellation request a minimum of 30 days in advance. So, act early and follow the rules.
# How to Cancel Now Broadband & Calls Package?
If you have taken “Now Broadband and Calls” package together and want to cancel only broadband, you should contact the company. Check if this is possible under contract terms of not. If not go for both Broadband and calls termination at once.
# What is Broadband Cooling off period?
According to Company terms, you can cancel NOWTV Broadband within 14 days. This is also known as Broadband Cooling off period. If you decide to terminate the connection within 14 days you can do so, without giving any reason. It also doesn’t matter if the connection is activated or you have received the broadband hub.