Canceling a subscription you no longer need shouldn’t be hard. If you decide to migrate from the company, we put up a little guide on how to cancel Breezeline Internet.
There are a few considerations you need to take in order for you to cancel your Breezeline internet service.
However, we can help you with how you can do that as quickly as possible.
There are many ways to cancel Breezeline’s Internet service. You can do it in person, on the phone, or online. However you want to do it, be sure to provide a strong reason to cancel their service.
Also, ask for a written confirmation of your termination request. Finally, make sure your Breezeline equipment is in good condition when you return it.
Before we discuss the exact steps of canceling your Breezeline Internet service, here are a few things you need to consider.
What to Consider to Cancel Breezeline Internet
Breezeline is one of the largest cable operators in the US, but recently they’re not been in the best position when it comes to their service.
If you want to terminate your subscription, here are a few things you should know first.
✅ Get in Touch With Breezeline
If you want to unsubscribe from Breezeline services, get in touch with the company.
You may call their customer service, visit a local Breezeline office, or do it online.
✅ Explicitly State You Want to Cancel
When you reach them, make sure you state that you don’t want to receive their services anymore.
They’ll do their best to keep you as a customer, so give strong reasons for terminating.
✅ Demand a Letter of Termination
Ask for a written confirmation that your cancellation request has gone through.
This will serve as proof of the exchange and assurance that there are no ambiguities.
✅ Check Your Final Bill
Breezeline Internet has prorated billing. Be sure to check your final bill and pay it fully to make the termination smooth.
Now that you know everything you need to cancel your Breezeline Internet service, let’s proceed to the actual steps.
Exact Steps How to Cancel Breezeline Internet Service
Changing providers when you haven’t reached the end of your Breezeline Internet contract should be easy.
You should know how to cancel Breezeline Internet if you are no longer happy with their service.
But before we move on to the actual steps, here are a few tips when getting out of your contract.
- Check any discount offers carefully before starting them.
- Cancel on time to avoid paying for another billing cycle.
- If you happen to be on a free trial, you don’t need to cancel until it ends.
Now, let’s proceed to the exact steps of the cancellation process.
1. Cancel Breezeline Internet In Person
If you want to cancel your Breezeline internet service, one of the most effective ways to do it is in person.
Although, doing this will require you to walk into a Breezeline store, meeting an employee can help let them know that your decision to cancel your service is final.
Canceling your service is usually not a straightforward process. No business wants to let go of a current subscriber and they will work hard to keep you.
However, doing it in the store can certainly make the process a lot quicker.
Here are the steps on how you can cancel your Breezeline internet in the store:
- Go to the Breezeline website to find the store nearest you.
- Click on the Near Me option on the top menu.
- Visit the Breezeline store nearest you.
- Let the staff know that you want to cancel your account.
Note: It also helps that you have a letter that’s requesting to cancel your service to make it official.
2. Cancel Breezeline via Phone
If there are no accessible Breezeline stores nearby, you can still cancel your internet service through the phone.
- It’s an alternative that should get you results quickly if you want to cancel your Breezeline internet.
Of course, in-store and in-person are still one of the most reliable ways to get Breezeline to cancel your account.
Calling their customer service hotline comes a close second.
Here’s how to cancel your Breezeline internet over the phone:
- Contact Breezeline customer support at 888-536-9600.
- Talk to a customer service representative.
- Explicitly state that you want to discontinue your service.
- Tell them your reason to cancel your Breezeline account.
- Wait for them to process your request.
Pro Tip: As with any other customer support hotline, you can expect to wait for some time before you can start talking to a representative.
3. Breezeline Cancel Service Online
A third option that you can take to cancel your Breezeline internet would be to contact them through online means.
Although it’s not one of the most recommended steps to take, it’s an alternative if you don’t have access to a nearby store.
If long wait and hold times are not your thing, contacting Breezeline through their online channels can be something that you will want to consider.
Here are the steps on how you can successfully cancel your Breezeline internet online:
- Go to the Breezeline website at breezeline.com.
- Click on the Service Support option from the top right menu.
- Scroll down and select the Chat with us option.
- Enter your details and choose the Account Help subject.
- Chat with a support agent and let them know you want to cancel your account.
Note: They might offer you a callback option to finalize your cancelation process, accept it and wait for their call.
4. Provide a Strong Reason to Cancel Your Service
Now that you have access to a Breezeline representative, they will convince you to stick with their service.
It’s important that you need to have a solid reason why you want to cancel your internet so they won’t bother you with promos or upsells.
Here are some of the most solid reasons you can use to cancel your service:
- You’re not satisfied with their service and exploring a different provider.
- They did not provide the promised speeds most of the time.
- You’re moving into a place with internet provided.
- You have found a provider that offers better costs at faster speeds.
- You are moving to a different country.
Note: There are also a lot of various reasons you can tell them, but the most important one is you need to be assertive to get your service canceled.
5. Ask for a Written Confirmation of Your Cancelation Request
At this point, Breezeline should be fine with canceling your internet service.
However, to make it official, you want to ask for written confirmation of it from their end.
This way, it gets filed into their system and they will have no choice but to process your cancelation request.
Once they sent this confirmation letter to you, all they can do is cancel your internet service and finish up the account closure procedure.
Here’s how to ask for a written confirmation of your cancelation request:
- Talk to a Breezeline customer service representative.
- Once they agree to your account cancelation, let them know you want it in writing.
- Request for the confirmation to be sent to your home address with your final bill.
- Wait for the confirmation letter to be mailed to your home.
6. Return Your Breezeline Equipment
Finally, now that your cancelation process is finalized, the last step you need to do is to return your Breezeline equipment.
The good news is that Breezeline has made the process a lot easier with UPS doing most of the heavy lifting.
You do need to return your equipment for any refunds that you’re eligible to get.
Getting this sorted out will also stop you from paying additional fees for unreturned gear.
Here’s how to return your Breezeline equipment easily:
- Get your prepaid UPS shipping label from the Breezeline returns page.
- Fill out your details and get the label printed.
- Pack the equipment into a box.
- Bring it to a UPS store.
Note: You can also bring your equipment directly to the nearest UPS store and let a UPS representative pack it and send it back to Breezeline.
Following these steps will help you cancel your Breezeline internet service easily.
There are instances when it won’t go smoothly and you’ll run into some issues. If you do, you can contact Breezeline’s customer service for help.
Now that you know how to cancel Breezeline internet, you can initiate the process immediately.
If you’re unhappy with their service, you can let them know and finalize your account cancelation so you can switch to a different provider as soon as possible.
Finn Wheatley holds a Master’s Degree in Computer Science from UCL, London. He helped small data science consultancy firms, helping large corporations to grow their data capabilities, deploy advanced machine learning-based analytics and troubleshoot tech-related issues. Check out more about him here.