Where can I use a Nike gift card? Luckily, we know the exact places!
The Nike gift card is a prepaid card that allows you to purchase items from retail and online stores.
You can choose to buy shoes, clothes, and even accessories. The cards come in different denominations, making them a great way to gift someone.
If you’re wondering where you can use your gift card, don’t worry! We’ve got you covered.
You can use your Nike gift voucher at Nike and Converse stores. You can even use it to purchase from their e-commerce stores. With the gift card, you can use it to purchase virtually anything from the stores, from shoes and clothes to accessories.
This blog post will provide you with a list of places where you can use your gift card and some tips on making the most of it.
Where Can I Use a Nike Gift Card
Nike gift cards are honored in Nike and Converse. You can use them online to buy anything from sneakers to sports equipment.
You can also buy any Nike product through the Nike app. Plus, you can make in-store purchases.
With your gift card, you can use it to buy shoes, clothes, and accessories for yourself or someone else.
What Stores Can You Use a Nike Gift Card
Some gift cards are only valid in-store, while others are accepted online.
Be sure to read the terms and conditions carefully on where you can use your gift card.
- Nike.com – The gift card in digital format can be redeemed at Nike’s official site. Simply enter your gift card number online at the payment window.
- Converse.com – You can also use your gift card at the Converse site. The company is Nike’s subsidiary and is eligible for gift card redemption.
- Nike app – Like many brands, Nike also has their own app where you can purchase sneakers, clothing, and accessories. You can redeem your gift card at checkout.
- Nike retail stores – Gift cards are given by Nike. and can be redeemed at selected brick-and-mortar stores. You can also reload them like prepaid cards there.
Now you know where you can use your gift card. Let us get into the details of how you can use them.
Full Guide Where To Use My Gift Card
If you don’t already know, your gift card is a prepaid card that allows you to purchase items from any of their affiliated stores.
You can buy anything in the store, like shoes, clothes, and sports accessories.
Gift cards from Nike come in different denominations, and you can send them to friends and family so they can use them to purchase Nike products.
Now that you have a good idea of what it’s for, let’s take a closer look at the different places you can use your gift card.
Using My Gift Card on Nike.com
There’s no question that you can use your gift card on their official e-commerce website, Nike.com.
You can get two types of gift cards: a physical and a digital version. You can use whatever type of gift card you have on their site.
Since you’re using the gift card to purchase Nike products from their official online store, there are no limits to the items you can get.
You can virtually purchase any product in the store using the gift card and not run into issues.
If you have your gift card and want to use it on Nike.com, here’s how you can use it:
- Go to Nike.com.
- Create your account or log in to your current account.
- Click on the Gift Cards tab.
- Type in your gift card number and password.
- Shop and use it to purchase Nike products.
Note: You can find your gift card information on the back of your physical card or in the email that comes with your digital gift card.
Using My Gift Card on Converse.com
Another online store where you can use your gift cards is Converse.com.
Since Converse is a subsidiary of Nike, you can use your gift card to get any of their products on their e-commerce store.
It’s not exactly a Nike store, but Converse has a great selection of footwear, activewear, and other accessories.
As long as your gift card is not used up and still has a few dollars as a balance, you can get any item that’s in the store.
Here’s how to use your gift card on the Converse online store:
- Create your account or log in to Converse.com.
- Go to the Gift Cards tab.
- Enter your gift card details.
- Use the balance to shop at the online store.
Tip: Your gift card balance will be applied to your account so you can use it for any purchases.
Using My Gift Card on Nike and Converse Physical Stores
If you’re not the type to go shopping online for your shoes, sportswear, and other accessories.
You can also use the gift card at actual Nike or Converse physical retail stores. They accept different types of gift cards, including digital and physical versions.
Of course, the payment process will be slightly different in the retail store since you will pay off your purchase with the gift card balance.
Here’s how to use the gift card in Nike and Converse stores:
- Get the items that you want to buy.
- Proceed to the cashier.
- Present your gift card (Digital or Physical).
- They will deduct the value from your gift card.
Note: If your purchase is greater than your cards balance, you can also use your credit card or another payment method to complete your purchase:
Using My Gift Card on the Nike App
After knowing that you can use your gift card in official online stores and retail outlets, there’s also a different way to get your favorite Nike products.
The Nike app is more than just the usual app on your phone. It’s also an e-commerce portal that you can use to purchase Nike products.
Using the gift card on your Nike app should not cause a lot of issues. You can use your gift card balance on any products that you find on the Nike app.
Here’s how to use the gift card on the Nike app:
- Open the Nike app on your phone.
- Add the items you want to buy to your cart.
- Select Checkout.
- Choose the Do you have a gift card option at checkout.
- Enter your gift card information.
Note: You can also use your gift card on the Converse app.
Where Else Do I Use My Gift Card
Unfortunately, you can’t use your gift card anywhere. You can only use them on their partner online or physical retail stores.
For example, you can’t use them when you buy Nike products at other retail stores like Amazon or Walmart.
It’s also a misconception that you can use your gift cards at Hurley stores. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to use your gift card at any Hurley online or offline stores.
Here are the places where you can use your gift cards:
- Nike and Converse official online stores.
- Nike-owned retail stores.
- Converse-owned retail stores.
- Nike app
Note: Hurley was a Nike subsidiary until 2019, so you can’t use the gift cards in their store anymore.
What Else You Need to Consider with Gift Cards
You also need to consider a few things if you want to use your gift card when purchasing Nike products.
For one, you need to take into account that your gift card could have an expiration date. However, they do not expire in most cases, but it helps to check.
Here’s what you need to know about using your gift card:
- You can pay for the remaining amount if your gift card balance isn’t enough.
- You can use multiple gift cards to pay for the same order.
- You can’t use your gift card balance to purchase another gift card.
- If you receive a gift card online, save the code and password.
Note: You can check the balance of your gift card before you make a purchase to know how much you can use.
Where can I use a Nike gift card? You now know exactly the places where you can use it.
If you received one as a gift and want to use it to buy your favorite Nike or Converse products, go to any of the stores mentioned here.
Read Next: How to Pay Verizon Bill with Gift Card?
Kevin has over five years of experience working in various Tech startups and providing Technical solutions. He has contributed to many Tech publications and websites.