Asking how to track a Cricket cell phone location for free? We have the answer!
Although directly locating or tracking a lost Cricket cell phone is not possible at the moment, there are other ways to acquire real-time GPS of the phone.
We will learn what is the best method to track the cell’s location completely free!
Let’s learn more!
To track Cricket’s cell phone location on Android, get “Find My Phone” on Google or use “Location Sharing” in Google Maps. For iOS devices and iPhones, use “Find My Friends” or activate “iCloud Sharing”. Alternatively, you could use the “Glyampse” tracking app.
Let’s learn more about Cricket cell phone tracking in real time!
Can I Track a Phone On My Cricket Account?
As of now, Cricket has not made it possible to track a device in your account.
It will be impossible to get the location through your account, but certainly, there are other ways to track the GPS of the lost device.
Cricket accounts do have information about devices in your service, but tracking them isn’t an option made possible by the merchant.
As for tracking Cricket devices specifically, there also isn’t a way.
However, you could use software, an application, or an online service to track the location of any mobile number, as long as you have its data.
In addition, many platforms, such as Snapchat, allow live tracking.
Let’s explore the ways to track the location of a Cricket phone easily!
How to Locate My Cricket Phone GPS?
We will be providing you with the best-working methods, to acquire the location of a Cricket phone, in or out of your account.
Make sure to follow our steps and instructions in correct, chronological order, to succeed at tracking the location of the device.
Note: This process works for both iPhones and Androids using the Cricket service.
Tracking the Cricket cell phone for free is really easy so keep reading:
How to Track a Cricket Cell Phone For Free (Android)
For this step, the Cricket recipient must be using an Android.
All of the methods you’re about to see are only available for Android operating systems. Move to step #2 for iPhones.
Here’s how to track an Android device, using the Cricket service!
Method #1 Use “Find My Device”
The first and easiest way to track an Android phone, running the Cricket service is to use the “Find My Device” service application.
Made really approachable and easy to use by Google, this is the best way to receive live location tracking of a Cricket Android device.
Requirements for Using “Find My Device” On Android
Before we proceed, make sure that the following requirements are met:
- Be visible on Google Play
- Have the Location turned on
- Have Find My Device turned on
- Be connected to Wi-FI/Mobile Data
- Be signed into the Google Account
- Be turned on
Let’s now learn how to track your Cricket device!
How to Track Cricket Android Device With “Find My Device”?
- Access Google Play and download the “Find My Device” app on the target device.
- Turn on the application and enable the location tracking service.
- On your own phone’s browser, head to FindMyDevice online website.
- Type their Gmail address in the field.
- Start tracking.
Alert: As long as the target Cricket device has Wi-Fi or mobile data enabled, you will receive information about their live location.
Method #2 Create “Location Sharing” in Google Maps
Google Maps have integrated a feature, that will allow the user to track one’s location whenever the GPS setting is enabled.
For this purpose, you will only need the Google Maps app on your own device and the Cricket recipient’s mobile phone.
Here’s how to use location sharing in Google Maps to track location:
- Get the Cricket recipient’s phone and enter your Gmail in the contacts.
- Launch the Google Maps app on the Cricket cell phone and sign in.
- Press the “Profile” icon at the top.
- Press Location sharing > New share.
- Press “Until you turn this off”.
- Add your own Gmail to the Cricket phone’s Google Maps.
- Press “Share”.
- Open the Google Maps app on your own device and start tracking.
Alert: The recipient must keep their GPS turned on for the location tracking to be active.
Method #3 Operate “Where’s My Droid”
Another great way to track Android phones using Cricket is to utilize the “Where’s My Droid” service.
Being completely free-of-charge, this is one of the best methods to track an Android device as of now!
Here’s how to use “Where’s My Droid” to track Cricket:
- Get the “Where’s My Droid” app from Google Play.
- Sign up using your email and create a password.
- Follow the app’s activation prompts.
- Enable the location services.
- Follow the instructions to connect the app with the Cricket recipient.
Note: Once you’ve connected the app, you will see a bunch of location-engaging features, such as Ring Setup, GPS Setup, SIM Monitor, and much more!
Method #4 Use “Mobile Number Tracker”
Another way to track Cricket Android phones is to use the Mobile Number Tracker service.
Handy and really to use, you will be using the recipient’s direct Cricket mobile number to track their location and receive live data.
To use “Mobile Number Tracker” follow these steps:
- Head to mobilenumbertracker.com on your own device.
- Select the country that the Cricket cell phone is located in.
- Type in the phone number of the Cricket recipient.
- Press “Locate”.
- Get information on the user’s location.
Note: Keep in mind that to receive location news of the user, you must manually enter their number each time you’re using the service.
How to Track a Cricket Cell Phone for Free (iPhone)
Keep in mind that this solution will only track Cricket location if the user is using an iPhone or an iPad device. To view methods for Androids, get back to step #1 in our guide.
Let’s learn how to track a Cricket cell phone on an iPhone device!
Method #1 Use the “Find My iPhone” Apple Service
A service, specifically referring to live location tracking and lost iPhones is the “Find My iPhone” service.
Really engaging and easy to use, this is the best method to track an iPhone’s location that is using the Cricket service, for completely free!
Here’s how to utilize “Find My iPhone”:
- On your device, log in to the same iCloud as the Cricket device.
- Head to the iCloud settings.
- Press “Find My iPhone”.
- Press “All Device”.
- Select the iPhone that you wish to track.
- The location of the device will appear on the map.
Note: To find a new device, press on the iPhone’s name and choose “New Device”
Method #2 Access the iCloud Location Tracking
There’s a possibility to track a Cricket cell phone, using the iCloud Location Tracking service.
You could use iCloud to backup data, and share pictures, and videos, but you could also use it to pinpoint a device’s location on the map.
Here’s how to share a device’s location with iCloud:
- Get the Cricket cell phone you wish to track.
- Head to iCloud through the Settings tab.
- Press “Share my location”.
- Choose who to share the location with.
- Log in to iCloud, using the target device’s Apple ID.
- Choose “All Device”.
- Select which unit you wish to track.
- Their location will now appear on the map.
Alert: If the recipient turns off their location, they will appear on the map as “Offline”.
Method #3 Utilize the “Find My Friends” iOS Service
The “Find My Friends” application is a platform only available for iPhones, that tracks locations via creating groups.
It’s really easy to use and you could share your location permanently, so all group participants could always know where you are.
Here’s how to set up the Find My Friends app on iOS:
- Get the “Find My Friends” app, both on the Cricket phone and your own.
- Open the app on the target Cricket cell phone.
- Press “Start Sharing Location” at the bottom of the screen.
- Press the plus icon to add people to your location sharing.
- On your own phone, accept the request sent by the Find My Friends app.
- Start viewing the location of the Cricket device!
Note: Once the location is enabled, you will always receive location info on the Cricket device!
Method #4 Get the Glyampse Free Phone Location Tracker
Another easy method to track Cricket’s cell phone location is the Glyapmse Free phone location tracker.
With a 4.8 rating in the App Store, it is the best free location tracker you could use to get info on the Cricket device’s live location on your device.
Here’s how to use Glyampse to track a Cricket device:
- On the iPhone use the Cricket service.
- Launch the app.
- Press “Share Location” at the top of the screen.
- Select the time you wish your location shared.
- On your own device, download the Glyampse app.
- Press “Request Location”.
- Follow the steps to get the location of the Cricket device.
Alert: Keep the Glyampse app updated on your devices, or otherwise the tracking will fail!
Hence, to track the location of an Android Cricket device, use Google Maps sharing or the “Find My Droid” service. For iPhones and iOS devices, use iCloud location sharing, the Glyampse application, or activate the “Find My iPhone” service on the Cricket phone.
Read Next: Why Is My Cricket Account Suspended?
In this guide, you’ve learned how to track a Cricket cell phone location for free on both Androids and iPhones.
Hopefully, Cricket will soon create a feature of its own, that will allow the tracking of devices in your account that are tied up with the service only!
Want to protect your location while tracking an IP address? Use AtlasVPN right now!
With an astonishing rating of 4,7, Atlas VPN is one of the cheapest VPNs with monthly and annual plans to protect your data!
Get AtlasVPN right now and surf the internet without any danger!
Kevin has over five years of experience working in various Tech startups and providing Technical solutions. He has contributed to many Tech publications and websites.