Can’t find a good and complete tutorial on how to cancel Verizon Cloud in a few easy, but accurate steps? Do you think that once you have it, you’re stuck with it forever?
In this guide, we will be giving you a complete walkthrough on how you can put a stop to your Verizon Cloud subscription, whether you’re canceling during a free trial or if you’ve found a better service than it.
If you’re wondering about the process of how to cancel your Verizon Cloud account, we got you! We’ll teach you how you can cancel it on your iPhone, your Android device, or on a browser!
Before jumping into the process of how it’s done, why would you cancel this storage service?
We all have our reasons for canceling, and it will differ from one person to another.
But, there are reasons that are found to be common among previous and current Verizon Cloud users:
- They’re looking to save money
- The free trial is about to end
- They found a better alternative
- The storage is not enough for their files
Now that we know the reasons that are the most common, how can we do it?
What is the process on how to cancel Verizon Cloud unlimited? Would it automatically stop if I were just under a free trial?
Would Verizon Cloud Cancel Automatically in a Free Trial?
The most common reason why people are charged without them actually knowing is because of the fact that they think it will automatically be canceled when the free trial ends.
Truth be told – it does not. When you first signed up for the free trial, you already gave payment information, do you remember?
Therefore, you’ve allowed the company to deduct the amount from the source of the payments, billing you automatically.
So, what’s the process on how to cancel Verizon Cloud free trial? Do you still need to do it manually?
Whether you’re an iPhone user, an Android user or you access it on your PC, we’ll guide you! Unlike other guides you’ll encounter online, our tutorial will be great and comprehensive!
In fact, we will teach you how to stop the service in a few different methods!
Probably the most common method would be this method, which is by canceling it through a web browser.
Unlike accessing it with the app, you’d still have to log into your Verizon Cloud account on a web browser, unless you have your credentials saved.
So, here’s how to cancel Verizon Cloud on a computer via a browser.
- Access your My Verizon profile by going to Verizon website.
- Once in, click the Cloud icon (top-right on Mac, bottom-right for Windows.
- Hit on the 3-dotted menu at the far-right end of the screen.
- Go to Settings > My Account.
- At the bottom part, you’ll see a button labeled Cancel My Plan.
- Confirm the cancelation, and then wait for the system to recognize it.
Should you be using an Android device, here’s how you can cancel Verizon Cloud.
- On your Android device, access Verizon Cloud.
- Then, follow the path Menu > Settings > My Account.
- Just below it, you’ll see Delete My Account, click on it.
- Once done, access the Android Market on your device.
- Hit the Menu button on the left-hand side and hit Subscriptions.
- From the list of subscriptions you have, select Verizon Cloud.
- Tap Cancel Subscription, which is at the bottom part of the UI.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finalize and finish the process up.
In stopping your Verizon Cloud services that you use on your iOS device, you’ll need to cancel it on both your end and on Verizon’s end.
- Access Verizon Cloud on your iOS device.
- On the top-left corner, tap the Menu icon.
- From there, navigate to Settings (top of the menu) > My Account.
- Scroll down and when you see Delete My Account, tap on it.
- Follow the remaining on-screen instructions.
Once done, now visit the Settings menu on your iPhone. Click your name at the top of the screen and select Subscriptions. From the subscriptions, choose Verizon Cloud and proceed to Cancel.
After that, you can now be carefree on the process of how to cancel Verizon Cloud so you’ll not be charged for the next month any longer!
Many people call Verizon, telling them that they were still charged even if they deleted the Verizon App on their devices already.
But, this is actually not the correct process to do it. Uninstalling the app or the program would get rid of it, yes, but technically, your subscription is still present, it hasn’t stopped.
So, don’t just uninstall or remove the program from your device because that is not connected to your billing.
If you have already been charged even after you canceled it before the expiration of the 30-day free trial or before the plan renewal took place, contact Verizon urgently.
Tell them that you were able to cancel it on time, but you still got charged. As a common response, they’ll tell you that you need to cancel it at least one full day before the renewal of the subscription.
Usually, these situations wouldn’t be refundable, especially because they’ll see it as your fault.
So, what you can do in this case is to negotiate with them and be totally honest about not knowing that you need to stop it at least a day before.
There’s no guarantee that you’ll receive the refund, but there have been successful reports about successful refunds after they’ve been charged.
Read Next: How to Block Restricted Calls on Verizon?
In case you’re not sure how you can cancel your Verizon Cloud subscription whether it’s approaching the end of the trial period or the renewal date, you can do it on your iPhone, your Android device, or your computer!
Not sure how to cancel Verizon Cloud to avoid paying it one (1) month more? Did you also think that deleting the app from your device was the way to do it?
With our guide, you won’t have to worry about being charged again for the following month!
This tutorial will be more than what you need to learn how you can put your Verizon Cloud subscription to an end.
Kevin has over five years of experience working in various Tech startups and providing Technical solutions. He has contributed to many Tech publications and websites.