Epson ET 3750 not printing? Keep reading to learn why!
The Epson ET 3750 won’t be printing when there is not enough ink, or there is a temporary software complication. The solution includes cleaning the printing head and performing a power cycle to restart all servers.
In most cases, this is enough.
However, when the printer continues to behave weirdly, next is the best-working fixes:
If your Epson ET 3750 model printer refuses to print (neither black nor colored), we have a solution for you.
The problem may be with the printer settings, insufficient ink, or a hardware problem with the printer’s components.
Let’s learn how to fix it when the Epson ET 3760 is not printing:
The most common issue when printers won’t perform is when their operating system is stuck.
Before moving toward more complex solutions, you must first power cycle the device to reboot ALL services and hopefully, the device will start printing just fine.
To perform a power cycle on your Epson ET 3750 printer, follow these instructions:
- Turn OFF your printer using the power button on the left side of the front panel.
- Once the device has shut down, unplug it from power.
- Wait for 5 minutes for the device to discharge completely.
- Reconnect the power adapter of the printer to the power source.
- Turn on the device and test printing anything.
Note: If you don’t keep the printer unplugged for long enough, the power cycle process will not be effective.
One of the most common causes for printing issues with Epson ET 3750 is that they run out of ink.
If your printer has run out of black or colored ink, it will refuse to print anything until it is restocked.
Here’s how to restock the black and/or colored ink in your Epson ET 3750 printer:
- Lift up the scanner panel.
- Open the ink source cover.
- Pull the cap of the ink source you’re going to fill.
- Lift the ink bottle upwards.
- Slowly rotate the bottle cap to undo it.
- Fill the bottle with the respective ink.
- Reposition the ink source back in place.
- Check if your printer is going to print now.
Note: Make sure to keep pouring the ink in the tank to reach the indication (full tank) line.
Your Epson printer will also refuse to print if it got disconnected from the WiFi.
Since the data in the documents that your printer must recreate are sent wirelessly to the device, an access point, connection with the router, and network are required for your printer to fulfill the print.
Here’s how to reconnect your Epson printer to WiFi in case it is disconnected:
- Open the Epson app on your phone.
- Go to “Devices”.
- Select your Epson printer.
- Select “Wi-Fi Setup”.
- Hit the OK button.
- Follow the rest of the instructions to set up your printer’s WiFi.
Notice: Make sure that your router or modem is up and running while reconnecting the printer to the network.
If the print head of your Epson printer got obstructed or blocked, the device will refuse to print until the problem is resolved.
Luckily for you, Epson has made it possible to clean the print head via a feature that is in-built into the software of the device.
Check whether the print head needs cleaning before actually triggering the process!
Note: Keep in mind that your printer needs ink to undergo a print head cleaning session.
- Make sure that your printer has paper inserted.
- On your printer, go to Maintenance.
- Press OK.
- Highlight and select the Print Head Nozzle Check option.
- Hit the OK button again.
- Wait for your printer to print the check paper.
- The lines are solid – There is no need to clean the print head.
- The lines are not full or have white gaps – The head needs cleaning.
- Go to Maintenance on your printer.
- Select “Print Head Cleaning” as the second option.
- Confirm that you want to clean the print head of your Epson device.
- Wait for the process to be completed.
- Your printer’s head should now be clean.
Note: Test whether the Epson ET 3750 will be able to print normally after the process!
Rather than with the printer, the problem could also be with the document that you’re attempting to print.
Sources report that if your document contains blank pages or inappropriate data, your printer won’t be able to re-recreate the page.
Here are some easy fixes you can try to fix document issues:
- Change the name of the current existing document you’re printing.
- Delete all data from the document and re-add it.
- Create a new document and test printing it.
- Use an alternative format of a printing document.
Make sure that you test your printer’s ability to print after testing out each of these quick fixes. Also, make sure that you keep your printer turned on for the time being.
Tip: Test only with a .pdf format since there are no reported problems for this type of file.
To resolve the problem with the printing, you should perform a factory reset on your Epson printer.
That is going to erase all software configurations made to the device along with and hopefully resolve printing problems such as the issue you’re experiencing.
Here’s how to reset your Epson ET-3750 printer in easy-to-follow instructions:
- Turn OFF the printer using the power button.
- Press and hold the factory reset button, situated on the back of the printer.
- Turn on the printer while still holding the reset button.
- Wait until your printer prints a message for a successful reset.
Alert: If you let go of the reset button before the device prints a successful reset, the process will fail.
If refilling your printer’s ink and resetting the device didn’t solve the issue, perhaps there’s a problem with the toner cartridge of your Epson printer.
The toner cartridge gets worn out over time and if it no longer has a resource, your Epson printer will not perform.
Here’s how to replace the toner cartridge from your Epson printer in easy steps:
- Open up the print compartment
- Push up the right lever to unlock the cartridge.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the product.
- Take the new toner unit.
- Insert it into the compartment.
- Pull the right lever down to lock the new toner cartridge into place.
- Check if your printer is going to work now.
Note: It may take a couple of moments for your printer to initialize the new toner cartridge before it starts working.
Sometimes whenever the Epson ET 3750 won’t print in black color the problem comes from the driver settings.
To solve the problem we’re going to change the paper settings and select “glossy photo paper”, which should make your printer use the black ink without a problem.
On a computer connected to the Epson ET 3750:
- Open a document that you would like printed.
- Choose the Epson ET 3750.
- On the Preset, choose Photo Paper Glossy.
- Make sure to choose 1 copy, just for the test.
- Hit the Print button.
This method works when your printer has two black cartridges, therefore it depends on what paper you’re using.
In that regard, if the black color appears when using a Photo Paper Glossy option, then you would need to change the type of the paper for the normal print to work.
If your printer refuses to print just colored papers, then this issue is most likely to be either with the ink or the document.
Whatever you’ve put on the document, your printer will initialize if possible.
In that regard, if there are only black pictures and words on the print document, the printer will not color any of it.
Here’s what to do if your Epson printer refuses to print in color:
- Make sure that the data in your document is colored.
- Refill the colored ink bottles in your printer.
- Change document settings from “grayscale” to “default”.
If the problem with your Epson printer persists even after these solutions, contact the device’s manufacturer for additional assistance.
Perhaps this is your chance to put the warranty into use to receive a replacement.
Hence, the Epson ET 3750 printer is not printing because the device is not connected to the WiFi or there is no ink. In some cases, users should automatically clean the printing head and perform a factory reset for the device to start working normally.
Read Next: Epson ET-2720 Paper Remains Inside? – Fixed!
Epson ET 3750 not printing issue can be frustrating. Now that we know how we can easily find out where the problem is coming from.
It’s important to use the right paper with the correct setting to receive the printing you’re expecting and the desired color as well.
We hope that this post was helpful and for more relevant content, make sure to check our blog!
Kevin has over five years of experience working in various Tech startups and providing Technical solutions. He has contributed to many Tech publications and websites.