TOZO earbuds not pairing and wondering why? Well, in this guide, you’ll learn everything!
TOZO earbuds are well-known for their outstanding sound quality. However, there are cases where earbuds can encounter pairing issues and need to be inspected.
If you’re having trouble connecting your TOZO earbuds, don’t worry because we’ll help you fix the problem in no time.
If the TOZO earbuds are not pairing, then first restart your earbuds, toggle the Bluetooth button OFF and ON, and ensure your earbuds are fully charged.
To unwrap how all of this is done, keep reading!
Why My TOZO Earbuds Won’t Pair?
If the Tozo earbuds are not pairing to your device, the most likely reason can be the low battery.
TOZO’s wireless earbuds require sufficient charging to establish a Bluetooth connection with your device, and when there is not enough battery, the earbuds won’t pair.
However, there are also instances where external factors can also impact the pairing of your TOZO earbuds.
So, let’s learn all the possibilities that can prevent your earbuds from pairing:
Let’s learn how to fix this problem in a matter of minutes!
How to Fix When Tozo Earbuds Not Pairing in Easy Steps?
Now that you have learned about the underlying causes, let’s move further with troubleshooting steps.
Below is the complete guide with simple but effective solutions that’ll definitely help you!
1. Soft Reset the TOZO Earbuds
Start by doing the most simple and effective solution, which is to perform a soft reset on both Tozo earbuds by turning them OFF for a while.
This will help clear out all conflicting temporal glitches, refresh its connection with all devices, and provide you with a fresh pairing opportunity.
Here is how to soft reset the Tozo earbuds in easy steps:
- First, grab both Tozo earbuds in your hands.
- Then, ensure both earbuds are turned on.
- Press and hold down the “Control button.”
- Keep holding for 5 seconds, then release.
- This will restart and soft reset the earbuds.
Then, try pairing your earbuds and check to see if the problem is resolved.
If the issue continues to persist, try the next step for more troubleshooting…
2. Reset the Bluetooth on Your Device
Usually, your TOZO wireless earbuds have the function of remembering the connection with the last connected devices, which can often lead to pairing conflicts.
In that case, one ideal solution is to reset the Bluetooth connection on your device and then try to pair the earbuds again.
Here is the way to reset the Bluetooth connection:
- Put both your earbuds into the charging case.
- Then, on your device, open the “Settings” menu.
- Then, go to “Wireless” and tap on “Bluetooth.”
- Toggle off the Bluetooth and wait for 5 seconds.
- Finally, toggle “ON” the Bluetooth feature again.
After resetting, simply take the earbuds out of the case and try to pair them with your device.
It’s essential to ensure both Tozo earbuds are turned on and placed near your connecting device.
Note: Is your mobile device connected to another Bluetooth receiver?
3. Disconnect ALL Bluetooth Connection
If the TOZO earbuds are still not pairing, check if any other earbuds or wireless unit is connected to your mobile.
If so, you need to disconnect all connected devices and try the TOZO pairing process alone, which will guarantee that there is no Bluetooth interference from other devices.
Tip: Only connect one wireless earbud/receiver to your phone’s Bluetooth!
Follow these steps to disconnect all mobile Bluetooth connections:
- On your device, go to “Settings.”
- Go to “Wireless” and “Bluetooth.”
- See if there are devices connected.
- If so, tap on “Info” or on “Functions.”
- Tap “Disconnect,” “Forget,” or “Unpair.”
- Repeat these steps for all devices.
Furthermore, if you previously connected your TOZO earbuds to another device, we suggest you unpair them from that device.
You must verify that your mobile is not connected to any Bluetooth devices and then re-attempt the pairing cleanly.
Tip: Reset the Bluetooth on your mobile and observe whether you’ll get automatically connected to any Bluetooth receiver.
4. Check the Earbuds Battery Level
If your TOZO earbuds are not pairing with your device, it could be because of low battery power.
If the earbuds are low on charging, they automatically disconnect and won’t pair.
Therefore, you must attempt to charge them for 30 minutes, and then the pairing process should not fail.
Here are the ways to check the Tozo earbud’s battery:
- Locate the Power button on your earbuds.
- Push the Power button and check the LED:
- Green Light – the battery level is High.
- Yellow Light – the battery level is Medium.
- Red Light – the battery level is Low.
If this doesn’t help, connect your earbuds to the charging case and determine the battery level with the first LED light.
You must wait to see the yellow or green light before the pairing works.
Note: Make sure that the device you're using to pair with your earbuds has enough charge!
5. Forget and Re-Pair the Earbuds
If your TOZO earbuds not pairing both, we suggest you forget the Tozo earbuds on the mobile and then re-pair them freshly.
This is a simple approach and may resolve the pairing issues with your TOZO earbuds.
Hence, when you forget the TOZO earbuds, you must reconnect them again.
To forget and re-pair your earbuds, follow these steps:
Step #1 Forget the Earbuds Connection
- On your device, open the “Bluetooth” settings.
- Locate and tap on your Tozo earbud’s name.
- Tap the “Forget,” “Disconnect,” or “Unpair.”
- Then, turn OFF the Bluetooth toggle button.
Step #2 Re-pair the TOZO Earbuds
- First, you must restart both of the Tozo earbuds.
- Put your earbuds side by side with your device.
- Wait for the right earbud to flash red or blue light.
- Then, wait for the left earbud to flash in blue light.
- Then, turn on the Bluetooth toggle on the mobile.
- Wait for the Tozo earbuds to appear on the menu.
When your earbuds appear, tap on the “Connect” button, and your phone will connect to your earbuds.
When you’re ready, you’ll receive a successful pairing message, hence you’re ready. If the pairing issues, you need to try out the below steps!
6. Hard Reset your TOZO Earbuds
If nothing worked so far, we recommend performing a hard reset on your earbuds.
The reset on your earbuds will refresh the connectivity, erase all your customized settings, and revert them to factory settings.
This will allow your earbuds to connect with your devices quickly and effectively.
To reset the Tozo earbuds, follow the steps below chronologically:
- First, remove your earbuds from their charging case.
- Press and hold the touchpad button on both earbuds.
- Keep holding the button on both for about 5 seconds.
- When the earbuds blink red, release the pad’s button.
- Press the control bar or touch sensor for 5 seconds.
- Wait for the LED on the right earbud to flash in red/blue.
- Again, press the touch sensor button on both earbuds.
- When you see a purple blinking light, the reset is done.
After that, try to re-pair your earbuds with your device and check if the problem is resolved.
If the earbuds are still not pairing, you may have a problem with your mobile (Bluetooth) device.
Note: Double-check if your mobile device is already connected to another Bluetooth device!
7. Pair to Another Bluetooth Device
The final thing to attempt before drawing a collusion would be to attempt and connect your Tozo earbuds with a different device.
This simple technique will help you rule out the issue and also identify whether the problem is because of your mobile Bluetooth device or the Tozo earbuds.
Here’s how to pair Tozo earbuds to a different mobile device:
- The first step is to take both earbuds out of their case.
- Then, you must place them near your new smart device.
- Wait for the right and left earbuds to flash red/ blue light.
- Then, turn on the Bluetooth toggle on the second device.
- Look for the Tozo earbuds in the list of available devices.
- Tap your earbuds to pair them with your second device.
If your earbuds successfully pair with the second device, it indicates that the problem may be with your previous device.
If the earbuds still won’t pair with the device, the problem is with the earbuds themselves.
To restore the previous unit’s connection, reset the networking settings.
Note: In that case, you should consider contacting Tozo Support for further help!
Hence, when the Tozo earbuds not pairing, you should first restart your earbuds, turn “OFF” and “ON” the Bluetooth connection, and ensure the earbuds are fully charged.
If the issue persists, then forget and pair your earbuds and, finally, test with another mobile.
Follow us for more Tozo earbuds troubleshooting!
Kevin has over five years of experience working in various Tech startups and providing Technical solutions. He has contributed to many Tech publications and websites.