Sky account users may have a common doubt of ‘How to Find My Sky Account Number’ in cases of emergency use.
After all, remembering account numbers is not an easy task. However, for these situations, you can resort to three ways that are within your reach.
You can find your Sky account number from your bill, account Login page, or with the help of Sky customer care.
On that note, let’s look at all these ways in detail to understand the procedure better. Stay tuned for more information!
Usually, you can find the account number from your online account portal. However, if you do not have an account, you can make a new one.
While creating an account online, the page asks for a viewing card number from your Sky box.
Hence, you can enter the card number from the box on the account creation page to view your account details.
You can either note it down or remember the credentials for your login. If you log in successfully, your account number is visible on the home page itself.
Any Sky account number is 12-Digit long. Many different ways are available for the customers to find their Sky account number since remembering is not feasible for everybody.
Also, Sky network maintains many contact features with their customers like newsletters and releases that might reach your house directly. You can also note down your account number from those methods.
Before jumping into the ways to deal with this process, let’s look at some scenarios where your account number might be helpful:
- You have entered your TV PIN wrong for more than three attempts, and the TV is locked for viewing.
- Moreover, when contacting customer care for help, they may ask you to confirm your account number to proceed further.
- You can verify the bills that you receive via post.
So, let’s try to answer the question – how to find my 12 digit sky account number?
Your bills hold the fool-proof method to detect your Sky Account Number. Mostly, the bills come home via post, or you can also find them online on your Home account page.
Here are the steps to see your account number through your account portal:
- Open the Sign-in page.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Your Home page pops up.
- Select your latest bill from the bills dropdown.
- Open the billing statement as the account number is visible in the top right-hand corner.
- Sometimes, the 12-digit account number is also on top of the billing statement.
In the same way, look for your account number on your physical bill if you are receiving it. Moreover, you get the bills every month, and finding them is easier in this case.
Your online account gives all the information you require when searching for account details.
For instance, you can log in to your account, and the homepage provides the 12-digit account number you have been searching for.
Let’s see the steps needed to find out the Sky account number from the My Account page:
- Open your Sky Sign In page.
- Select Sign In option.
- The page opens for customers to enter their login credentials.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on Sign In.
- Once in, you can select the account details or Dashboard page to view your account number.
Your account number is visible on the page in the right-hand corner. Additionally, take note of the 12-digit number or log in each time to have a quick look at it.
Both of these methods given above help you find your account number quickly and easily.
Sometimes, you may receive Sky magazines with a covering letter to your address.
Your account number is available on them. Many get these magazines at least once a month.
Also, try locating any letters or communication papers between you and the Sky network. Possibilities of talking to the Sky Network regarding complaints and new package options may have your account number.
Yet another option will be through the contract agreement. All customers would have signed these documents without fail.
If you have the contract copy signed with the Sky network still in your files, skim through them to locate the account number.
Using your remote is another way to locate your account number.
- While you are on your TV, take your remote and click on Help.
- The screen opens with all the options available for your assistance.
- Meanwhile, your account number is seen on the top of your screen.
If not, click on the Interactive services option to also find the account number. All the details regarding your account, validity, recharge options, etc., are present on both these screens.
Many customers prefer to pay their bills online. You have different modes of payment, but when you go with the online banking payment option, you can retrieve your account number from the personal banking page.
Also, when you make payments online, a reference number is available when directly transferring the amount using the Direct Debit option in many banking services.
The reference digits are your account number. You can also look at old statements to have a glance at your reference number.
This method works only if you choose to make payments online through bank transfer. Moreover, you can check your other digital payment methods to see if similar reference numbers are available.
Most of these methods explained above help you find your account number easily. However, bills and online portals give the easiest way of solving this issue out of the lot.
Many customers still find these methods not helpful due to various reasons. Most of the options above are feasible for everybody.
However, if you cannot dig out your bills, connect to your online dashboard, or find information using your remote, contact customer care. The customer helpline gives all the information swiftly.
Let’s have a quick look at the final options to retrieve your account number from the Sky network.
- Contact their customer helpline via phone.
- You can mention the customer registered number to find the account number related to it.
- You can write a letter to the Sky network’s postal address requesting the customer care to reply with the account number.
- Another simple way is to email customer care, and they will revert with the account number in the email.
- A Live chat option is present on the Support page for Sky Network account users. Talk with a customer support executive to get information on your account number.
To access and find your Sky account number easily, try checking your bill or bank statement, find it on the account dashboard or contact Sky Customer Care.
We hope this guide helps answer the query ‘How To Find My Sky Account Number?’.
The easiest way is to look at your monthly bill statement that you receive in person or online. You can find the bills on your My Account page on the personal account sign-in page.
Also, you can have a look at your account number on the dashboard page of your account.
Then, try the other options mentioned in the guide to have a quick retrieval of the account number. The last resort would be to contact customer care to get details on the same.
Kevin has over five years of experience working in various Tech startups and providing Technical solutions. He has contributed to many Tech publications and websites.